When you have residential or commercial wastewater issues, you can count on Zoeller Pumps to deliver the very best solutions—our commitment to top quality offers you years of service and durability—with our responsive and knowledgeable product support team just a phone call away.
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Rugged cast iron motor housing with corrosion-resistant, baked-on enamel finish
- Efficient heat sink for heat dissipation
- Glass-filled polypropylene base and pump housing with no screen
- Passes 3/8” (9.5 mm) spherical solids
- Reliable tethered float switch
- Carbon and ceramic rotary seal
- Watertight neoprene seal between motor and cover
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- Temperature rating: 104°F (40°C)
- On point: 11¼” (28.6 cm)
- Off point: 4-1/8” (10.5 cm)
- Maximum width: 8-3/32″ (21 cm)
- Maximum height: 10-1/2″ (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 Kg)
- Fits 12″ (30 cm) diameter pits
- 100% factory tested after assembly
- Thermal overload protection
- Non-corrosive, engineered plastic motor housing, pump housing and base
- No steel sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All stainless steel screws, switch arm and lower motor housing
- Oil free
- 2 pole float operated mechanical switch
- Solid buoyant polypropylene float
- Maximum temperature for dewatering 110°F (43°C)
- Passes 3/8” (10mm) spherical solids
- 1 ½” NPT discharge
- On point: 8-1/2” (21.6 cm)
- Off point: 3-5/8” (9.2 cm)
- Completely submersible and hermetically sealed
- Watertight and dust tight
- Automatic and nonautomatic models available
Consult Factory for Special Applications
- Variable level float switches available
- Variable level long cycle systems available
- Alarm systems available
- Duplex systems available
Corporate Principles and Values
- Offer world class quality products, service and innovation that meets or exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Quality is always the most important part of the process here at Zoeller. Above all, quality is what has made us successful and continues to drive the decisions we make.
- Provide honesty and integrity in all of our actions.
- The true measure of integrity is what you do when no one else is watching.
- Create an environment through teamwork that supports internal and external customers.
- All employees are directly responsible for cooperating with all other company personnel and to assist them, to help them to succeed, as well as working to ensure the company’s success.
- Pursue reasonable, profitable sales growth.
- Profitable growth provides security for our employees, their families, our customers and future generations.
- Actively support worthy civic and charitable causes.
- We have been blessed with much and we are called to actively support the community in which we live.